Download PDF of below flyer here
3 MEN & A LITLE LADY!
UnitedSalseros/Mambo Mosaic Amateur Team is looking for 4 Intermediate-Advanced Dancers for
performance. Advanced beginners, especially those with formal dance training but are new to Salsa, may also be considered.
Outlined below are some of the basic details of the routine in terms of time, cost and location, as well as other important information:
- Rehearsals are on Tuesdays from 9:30 pm to 11:30 pm @ the Martha Hicks School of Ballet @ 1660 Avenue Road (Avenue Road & Lawrence). The studio is TTC accessible, parking is for free, and it’s a safe area. It’s also a 5-minute drive from the 401 Avenue Road exit. If you don’t drive, almost everyone gets at least a ride to the subway going home.
- $999.00 (two-payment plan available) or $899 if it’s a one-time payment
- The routine is On2 (no On2 dancing experienced is required)
- Rehearsal protocols are in place to ensure a relatively fun, disciplined and learner-centred environment
- The screening process (for suitability) involves me speaking & meeting you for a stress-free assessment. There are no auditions on how quickly you learn a set of movements as your pickup ability is not a big concern to us as long you are eager to learn (your work ethic is more important).
- Although this is an amateur team, the routine is anything but easy; it involves intricate and beautiful turn patterns and styling that are designed to test/challenge your ability to move proficiently in general. UnitedSalseros offers very comprehensive training in Fundamental Footwork, Partner-Work, Body Isolations, Turning and Styling (Foot, Body & Arms). The training is very detailed and explained in crystal clear detail with an exact training methodology. UnitedSalseros has been running amateur performance teams for over a decade, and many of our past/present performers are now performers/instructors for various dance companies all over Toronto. You’ll be working with Teddy directly, as well as some other choreographers that may be involved in the team on a per need basis (still under Teddy’s direction).
- The performance training involves real social dance training that you can use well after your 4 minutes of stage glory. Not only do you take these skills with you on the dance floor, but you also save literally thousands of dollars by training long-term at a very reasonable cost. Since you are investing on us, we are also investing on you!