--- COVID 19 Policy for safe reopening---
--- COVID 19 Policy ---
1) Capacity is limited, first come first serve
2) Proof of vaccination is required + Valid ID
You can obtain your proof of vaccination from here: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/get-proof/
3) Customers are required to follow additional Covid measures set out by various signs in the building.
4) COVID-19 customer screening questionnaire and temperature check
5) Customers are encouraged to fill out the self-screening tool below 48hr prior to the events and take a screen-shot of the "Thank you page" for a faster check-in process:
This is what you can expect as you enter the venue:
1)Customers need to wear a face covering before entering the building
2) Customers will be asked to fill-out the Covid screening form below:
After submitting the form, They will show the "Thank you page" with their ID to security
3) Two securities will check proof of vaccinations (2nd shot - QR codes are recommended) along with a piece of photo ID.
4) If your proof of vaccination is validated they will let you in the building and you will move to check-in station.
5) In the check-in desk they will review your Covid-Screening answers from step2 and if it is accepted you will be checked in.
6) You will pay the cover-fee(cash only) and you will get a wristband and you can enter the dance floors.